A 4 minute recipe for an extra punch of flavour to your dishes/curries/snacks/rolls/wraps. This chutney can do wonders and make a boring dish into an interesting one. It adds flavour, colour, scent and life to your appetizers when served as a side. Let’s quickly check out the ingredients for mint and coriander chutney.
Ingredients for Mint Coriander Chutney
- one bunch coriander
- 1/4 bunch mint
- one inch ginger
- 1 green chilli (add more of you like spicy)
- 4 tablespoon yogurt (curd)
- salt as per your taste
- mango powder (amchur powder) – 1 tea spoon
- lemon for additional flavour
Preparation of Mint Coriander Chutney
- Wash coriander and mint thoroughly in cold water.
- Pluck out the leaves and thin branches and leave out the thick ones and/or the stem.
- Blend yogurt, mint, coriander, green chilli, mango powder and ginger in a blender. I am a big Nutri-bullet fan.
- After one mix, add salt and give another mix.
- Squeeze lemon if you want more tangy flavour.
I don’t have just one tip for this magical chutney. I use it in every savoury snack or dish. I sprinkle on top on Rajma Rice, spread it out in my rolls and wraps, eat along with cutlets, nuggets and tikkas, add in yogurt/curd raita and on top of bhalla chats, papdi chats etc etc. I can’t stop.
If you feel that this green punch could add a bit to your dishes, do let me know by hitting the thumbs up button or by leaving a comment. Better still, share it on social media. 🙂